1. EnteringComplete the CAP 2013 Entry Form on our websitewww.ctamecap.com and submit it online.2. EligibilityCable operators, network & content providers and industry suppliers are welcome to enter CAP 2013. A CTAM Europe membership is not required to submit an entry.3. Entry CategoriesThere are three categories to choose from, which apply to all divisions. Entrants select one category for each business case they submita. Competitive Campaigningb. Brand Buildingc. Business to Business5. Submission RulesEntries must include only current marketing and communication materials used between 15 June 2012 and 15 June 2013. Entries must also meet the following requirements:
- Deadline: Entry forms and all supporting materials must be submitted no later than 15 June 2013. Any materials submitted after the deadline cannot be accepted for this year’s CAP competition.
- One Category Only: Each entry should be submitted in one category only.To avoid duplication, please include contact information (i.e., name of the person submitting entry) on your entry form.
- Agency Entries: Agencies may submit business cases on behalf of their clients, however their entries will be registered under their clients’ company names.6. Entry Fees & DiscountsThis year, we will continue our efforts to encourage more submissions by offering a special discount to participants who submit over three entries. See chart below for details.
Up to three entries
From the 4th entry
Deadline 15 June 2013
250 EUR / Entry
200 EUR / EntryEntry fees must be paid online using a major credit card. Once your payment is complete, you may upload and submit your entry form online.Invoices will be sent after payments are received.7. What happens after I submit my entry?All submitted materials will be judged and scored by the criteria developed by CTAM Europe’s Creative Awards Committee. (Please refer to the entry form for details.)
- If your entry is chosen as a finalist, you will be notified via e-mail in early September 2013.
- All CAP winners will be announced on 19 September at CTAM Europe’s Creative Awards Ceremony during EuroSummit ‘13 in Barcelona.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Creative Awards will be distributed in all entry categories.
8. Preparing Your Supporting Materials
a. Acceptable Media Formats (i.e., TV, radio, online, etc.):
i. Video must be submitted in MPEG, AWI or WMV files.
ii. Audio must be submitted in MP3 files.
iii. Print materials must be submitted in jpg or PDF files.
iv. Website, online and e-components must be submitted as URL links or as jpg screen shots.
Non-English entries: these must be submitted with a written translation and / or subtitles, including a headline translation and a short summary
Questions?b. Samples/materialsi. Entrants may submit maximum five different samples per business case. If you have more than five elements, please submit your five best examples. (Please submit only one version of each medium type, e.g. video, audio, print advertising, dm, magazine, retail/POS, interactive (digital) media.)
ii. All case materials should be submitted, as per the above media format requirements.
c. Collaterals & Premiumsi. Collaterals, premiums and other print materials should be submitted in jpg or PDF files, as per the above media format requirements.
d. Online / interactive / Web Componentsi. All online, website and e-components must be submitted either as URL links or as jpg screen shots, as per the above media format requirements.